Here’s 10 things found at Project Pabst 2014:
1. A grand entrance.
2. A giant unicorn! With a horn that shifts into all the colors of the rainbow!
3. A location so gorgeous, your jaw could quite possibly just fall off.
4. Arcade games for days.
5. Life-sized jenga.
6. Tasty treats.
7. Visits from the local wild life.
8. Some unexpected guests! [It’s okay, Rainier and Pabst are friends]
9. Tall boys.
10. And of course, an array of awesome music for the consumption of many hungry ears.
The delightfully fantastical festival Pabst Blue Ribbon hosted this past weekend occurred at the Zidell Yards in Portland, Oregon - and with three nights, two stages, and a range of old school and new school music acts on lock, it was not an event to be missed!
However, if you couldn’t make it to the yards this time around, don’t worry. Here’s a Project Pabst Playlist for you featuring some of the bands you missed! […and here’s to hoping this event happens again next year!]
1. Modest Mouse ∆ Fire It Up
2. K. Flay ∆ So Fast, So Maybe
3. Speedy Ortiz ∆ Casper (1995)
4. Deap Valley ∆ End Of The World
5. The Thermals ∆ A Pillar Of Salt
6. Shabazz Palaces ∆ Noetic Noiromantics
7. Tears For Fears ∆ Mad World
8. Rocket From The Crypt ∆ I’m Not Invisible
9. GZA ∆ Shadowboxin’
10. Lord Huron ∆ Lullaby
Cheers to an excellent fest, PBR!
Photography by Sydney Root
Follow The Seasick: